Happy Monday and Happy Memorial Day! I am sure you have seen a ton of Monday sales and woohoo on getting the best deal especially on some key staples.
When I shop sales and/or in general, I really try to focus on spending my money quality vs. quantity.
Here are a few small businesses for you to support!
- Calypso Bead Bar. You can use code BEAD15 for a 15% discount the first time you shop with them. Handmade in Columbus Ohio by wife and mama, Meghan!
- Shop Mint Julep. A local-to-Boston boutique you will love the unique items they have including the lovely women who run the shop! No discount code, but they are worth your investment. If you aren’t local, you can shop on their website, too!
- Hayden B. Jewelry. You can use code BOGO40 to buy one and get one 40% + free shipping. Handcrafted in Los Angeles by Brittany. The company is named after her first born!
- Bella Brands. You can save 10% on your first order by signing up for their newsletter. These unique clay earrings are handmade in Buffalo, NY by Ange.
- Jada Candle. Jennifer, the shop owner, uses her candles to transmit peaceful messages into each of her customers’ homes. Your candles are eco-friendly and made in Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Any of these shops would be wonderful to support today and every day!
*PC to all photos from shops!